Herba yang penting untuk masak -memasak.

Friday, March 16, 2007

Who want to be a millionaire.



Hello everybody..

“everybody come down don’t sing alone..
everybody feelings right.. never going home tonight”

“everybody comes along and sing a song..
what it feel the morning lights ..never going home tonight”
Julio Inglasias.

There are friends who asked me on how to start a business and what business should they do? Some had asked about investing in stock market and some had asked about “Forward trading” and Forex.
My dear friends I’m not financial advisor or analyst, just somebody who managed to run away during the 90’s market collapse, I still have the phobia.

I’m approached by a lady friend during lunch hour yesterday and she had mentioned that her husband which is my close friend had became a fund manager with a company that do trading on Forex and they had make RM300k profit within this 3 months with initial capital of only RM10K. My comment on it is “that is one very impressive gain make by your husband” “ he should run now”. “ No, my husband said if we hang on until end of the year we will be able to make RM3 million “ “O.K if that is what you had wanted to do but my point of view is collect the money and run, just leave some as insurance, at least if it collapse you will still have some few hundred K with you”. “ are you a coward, why are you so stupid? There is a hell lot of different between thousands and millions, don’t you know how to count?” “My dear friend please excused this poor soul, I failed all my mathematics paper, never passed my add math’s test, sorry, if based on that you called me stupid, O.K fine with me“. “ Ari, don’t blame us later, I had informed you now, what you should do is go and see my husband, discussed with him, come joint us “ “O.K la kak, I’ll see him later” “ just put in some small investment Ari, RM10K should do, don’t tell me you had finished out ‘that’ money “. Yet to see him and RM10K is not a small sum. There is a lot of thing I can do with RM10K.I’m always very suspicious with very generous and caring person, “ Encik Jamil tu..baik ya bapak..!” “ hum..baik..baik ada makna!”
.

I’m not that keen to amass wealth, as long as I can have enough, that’s is good enough for me. For any of you who are daring enough to invest in Forex and forward trading, good luck. I decline to joint not because I’m not interested to make money, just that I love going home to my family every night more than anything else

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Born in 1962, reborn in 2005. Planning to sail the world with my family..to all those exotic places..anyway since we are not that rich and we love to shares..some berth will be allocated for paying guest..welcome aboard..!