Herba yang penting untuk masak -memasak.

Monday, March 12, 2007

My life yesterday.



Ina, Nazirah and me went to see a doctor last night. Nothing wrong with Nazirah but then who is going to take care of her back home? Ina got this complain about rashes all over her torso, doctor had given her a white colored cream to be applied externally. I had what the doctor call golfers elbow, told her never heard about it before, tennis elbow yes, she explained that tennis elbow is on the opposite site of golf elbow. ”Tonight I will give you a jab for the pain and you will follow up with the pills tomorrow morning, ones a day” “if you are really keen to have the pain subside please take a break from golf for one week” “come on doc one week is too long a time” “the other option is for you come and see me weekly! Love to jab your backside!” “ In that case I’ll take a break, I love seeing you everyday doc but to be jab every week is not my idea of having a date with a doctor!” “You can be as beautiful as you come but to have the needle pierce into me weekly is not something that I fancy even if it come from a beautiful doctor”. “ I’ll also give you some Glucosamine tablet to assist in your sinovial fluid production” ahh.. now I had become an old timer, needed some help to boost my sinovial fluid production so that all my joints will remain split a good distance instead of rubbing each other.

Ina asked about my Performance bonus rating. Told her that the previous number from my line manager had been adjusted by my department manager by a factor of 0.1, this bring down my bonus about RM1.6K. Of course I do feel hurt by it, it is not so much the amount of money it is the show of appreciation of my performance during the 2006 run. Discussed with my line manager about this and how to overcome this problem again in 2007 run. He had discussed this issue with the department manager and actually the problem is that even though we had manage to increase the reliability and availability of the equipment we had no clear cut claim on the success! The outcome of the discussion had highlighted the path for us to pursue in the coming years. Every project need to be put under limelight to claim acknowledgement from the top management and on my part I need to ensure that all project related to me do have my signature there so that I will be able to claim the credits. Gone are the humble days of helping each other just for the sake of it. For every help rendered I will ensure that I claim the credits!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Born in 1962, reborn in 2005. Planning to sail the world with my family..to all those exotic places..anyway since we are not that rich and we love to shares..some berth will be allocated for paying guest..welcome aboard..!