Herba yang penting untuk masak -memasak.

Friday, March 09, 2007

My boss just send me a challange


Saturday and Sunday is approaching, I just hope there won't be any e-mail from my boss today. Typical of him to send mail at the last minutes, but there is one from him today and this one mail is enough!He had mail me this photo! Looks like I will have to spend the weekends at the golf course again. What ? Me complaining ? No..it is just the size of the 'hole' that make me furious! Huh..he just wait I will show him that I'm better than that..and at the same time ensure thats lunch and dinner is on him!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Born in 1962, reborn in 2005. Planning to sail the world with my family..to all those exotic places..anyway since we are not that rich and we love to shares..some berth will be allocated for paying guest..welcome aboard..!