Herba yang penting untuk masak -memasak.

Monday, March 12, 2007

How to cook stingray fish.




A friend from Boat design forum had asked me on how to cook stingray fish. Actually I'm not a cook, not even an amateur at it but since I don't want to let him down, I had spend some few minutes googling and found out a few site that have the topic.The hyperlink will take you to a site thats belongs to somebody else which have the recipe in English.There is a few more site but their recipe is in Malay language.

1 comment:

suzie said...

Hi, thanks for dropping by & linking me onto your blog. You know wht. (this is scary) i happened to be at port dickson on the 11th - 13th. yeah just came back! ha ha! we stayed in avillion btw. too bad it was a short trip:(

About Me

My photo
Born in 1962, reborn in 2005. Planning to sail the world with my family..to all those exotic places..anyway since we are not that rich and we love to shares..some berth will be allocated for paying guest..welcome aboard..!