Herba yang penting untuk masak -memasak.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

An evening at the driving range.


@16.45 yesterday I'm off from the office, rush home to collect the golf beg and my children, rush again to the golf club. Actually we went to the driving range. Shida are not interested in golf but Ina do really enjoying it. She is also good at bowling than. Nazirah create a tantrum when we tried to hold her back from her 'swinging' mum.She also want to have a shot at golf ? Quite funny actually to looks at Nazirah dragging the 9 iron which if put standing straight will be taller than her. Nazirah the one that just able to walk a few steps and falls, looks up for the target, address the ball, try a swing and actually try to hit the ball! Of course Ina got to assist her after a few false swing and that's including a few topple down! Ah.. to witnessed her joy and pride when she manage to hit the ball and make the ball move forward a few feet. I'm really surprise, never had I expected to see my not even 2 yrs old daughter give her hand a try at golf..! Oh dear..if you keep on going at this surreal fast face maybe you will be able to sit for your handicap test when you are 5 five years old! I'll get you a kid set just for the fun of it!

Met my friend who just pick up golf this last few months and have a look at his brand new set of Mizuno iron and woods. The set cost him RM2K, but what I doesn't understand is his comments on the set "aah..just RM1998 it is o.k , just a beginner set. Doesn't expect much from it". Wow.. speak like a true tour pro golfers..! I just doesn't know whether he is proud with the set or just being humble or what? Mine I got it used or in softer words 'pre owned'! Even though the brand new price is real stiff but mine cost me only 1/7 of his set! Anyway I'm just a cheap skate who shop at sales or discounted fare or' pre owned'.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Born in 1962, reborn in 2005. Planning to sail the world with my family..to all those exotic places..anyway since we are not that rich and we love to shares..some berth will be allocated for paying guest..welcome aboard..!