Herba yang penting untuk masak -memasak.

Monday, April 16, 2007

Testing my new blog page setting

My first official day at the new site and the new post.
Officially taken over the post from my predecessor today, new assignment discussed and way forward agreed upon with the asset owner.
I’m given a team of maintenance guys with the assignment of changing the work method from reactive maintenance to preventive maintenance. Not too bad actually.

The bonus of accepting this job was reveal to me early this morning, while on tour of the asset for some assessment work and after walking for about 20 minutes I had taken a break. Being alone and far away in the middle of the sea, the quietness of the morning are only disturb by the call of some sea birds. Some very active underwater movement had catch my attention .Schools and schools of small fish on feeding frenzy chasing the plankton only to be disrupt by huge Barramundis who overshot while on the chase and out from the water like a torpedo, performed some aerobatic movement and splash back into the boiling sea..Wow..I love this job! This really bring back the dive nostalgia of Pemanggil, Perhentian, Lang Tengah, Redang, oh dear the call is so strong!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Born in 1962, reborn in 2005. Planning to sail the world with my family..to all those exotic places..anyway since we are not that rich and we love to shares..some berth will be allocated for paying guest..welcome aboard..!