Herba yang penting untuk masak -memasak.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Children and their future


My elders son had decided to pursue for a degree in business study. Good. He had decided to choose that discipline without me forcing him. At times even though I’m very confident with my method of upbringing, I do waiver in worries whether I’m on the right track! I had seen too many graduates who cross my path and told me they actually does not like the discipline that they had just completed. My question to them than why should you pursue something that you have got no interest in? All the answers are about keeping up with the peers, parents wish, neighborhood or sibling pressure, and the worst one is “ no other choice, base on my qualification/ result, this is the only one I can take or qualified to study at collage level/ university level.

I had given my three children the opportunity to choose what they had like to pursue for their preparation to joint the adult world. All had chosen not to joint any collage straight away after their SPM certification until they are sure of what they had like to be in their life. Dya had choose to work and looks like not that very keen to further her study, she yet to comeback to me with any proposal or plan. Aya hampered by the backbone operation and are left with very limited option till now, it is very tough on her physically and emotionally to have so long a scar on her back plus nineteen pieces of Titanium screws and plates inside her. Isa had decided and state his proposal to his mother, Shida. After spending his time following small time businessman and women, a short stint as a Primary School teacher (his employer, the government yet to pay him his dues), maybe all these had help him to decide the way forward.
I do really hope he will be able to put to work our ideas and discussion on how to make the first million.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Born in 1962, reborn in 2005. Planning to sail the world with my family..to all those exotic places..anyway since we are not that rich and we love to shares..some berth will be allocated for paying guest..welcome aboard..!