Herba yang penting untuk masak -memasak.

Monday, April 09, 2007

Ahh so good to be back..

After quite a long leave, well I'm back to the office again. Ahh to be among the hustle and bustle of office life, never know that I'm going to miss it so much!

The first thing in my mind this morning is to see my senior manager who happened to be my boss and have a chit chat with him. He was away visiting the family in India during my vacation. What a surprise when he had mentioned that he need to have a meeting with me this morning after 09.00 hrs. Wow..something urgent must have crop up while I'm on vacation !huh.. the tension..
He is only available at 11.00 hrs and the urgent thing is.. they need my consent for a proposal in restructuring our section for this coming major Turn Around! They need my consent because I'll be appointed to a new post and whether I do agree with the proposal. I'll be taking over the task of planner and scheduler for our marine section. Jetty and SBM is nothing new to me since I had been release loading master for about 6 years before joining the LRCC, now I'll be going back there as maintenance team after commissioning and operating it years ago. Now the cycle was completed.
According to Hari my boss these will surely open another new window of opportunity for me because with this profile I'll be mobile. Not very sure about it yet so no comment on that maybe my 'honey moon ' period was over ! Looks like I HAD GOT TO SLOG LIKE SHIT AGAIN..! Ahh .. life..

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Born in 1962, reborn in 2005. Planning to sail the world with my family..to all those exotic places..anyway since we are not that rich and we love to shares..some berth will be allocated for paying guest..welcome aboard..!