Herba yang penting untuk masak -memasak.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Bowling.


Bowling..bowling..bowling!

I’m invited to represent my employer for a bowling game today. Had agreed to joint the others @ 17.00hrs at Core Bowl. That center had seen a much needed maintenance works on 20 of the lane left another 4 lane awaiting for opportunity window. These are wood lane, suppose to be real good for hook ball. Yet to have the opportunity to polish my skill after very long lay off and now those sport club guys had arrange for a friendly match with TS. Since this is only a friendly outing, I’m going there just to enjoy the game and couldn’t be bothered much with the score. I’m still not really sure about my knee condition, will it be able to handle the pressure and stress put upon it in a tournament? Maybe I should forget about being serious in bowling again, just concentrate on golf. Anyway the reason I quit bowling last time is because of the injury on my knee that hampering me from being a good bowler. Period. So I’ll just go there, a throw a few ball and enjoy my self! Any one of you interested in bowling?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Born in 1962, reborn in 2005. Planning to sail the world with my family..to all those exotic places..anyway since we are not that rich and we love to shares..some berth will be allocated for paying guest..welcome aboard..!