Herba yang penting untuk masak -memasak.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Scuba Dive Season

Scuba season.
February had come to the end and March is just another two more sunsets, April is patiently waiting next inline. April is the starting month for Peninsular Malaysia East Coast dive season. I hardly dive on the West Coast anymore. The only good dive site remain is in Langkawi or more precisely around Payar Island. Sweet memories of Payar where I sat for my Scuba dive Open Water license test in 1991. Anne the very young and sweet looking Dutch girl diving for her Dive Master certification and that’s is my first boat dive. After trying for a while but still cannot back roll into the water, Anne had patiently sat down by my side and whispering sweet nothing unto me just to calm me down, calmly she took my right hand and put it on the mask, left hand on the tummy, while whispering ” keep on breathing through your regulator” and tip me off the boat by pushing on my forehead, my first boat dive begin. Begin the beguine.

My last dive was in October 2004 Redang Island, a few days after the dive I got a heart attack that keep me immobilized for a few months. Since than every time the season came I had felt the sadness in me. This is the time of the year to inspect my gears and equipment and start polishing up my fitness. How I missed all my dive buddies, Nasir, Jam, Tipah, Rozi, Nafi, Ina, Intan, Aida, Ida, Izani, Hans, Angie, Danni, Bobo, Ajis, Sal, Zizah and the Balai Seni Lukis gang. Hopefully I can get a clean bill of health for this coming season, if not than I will be only snorkeling forever.




Guys and girls shall we met again say about May in Redang? I missed you.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Born in 1962, reborn in 2005. Planning to sail the world with my family..to all those exotic places..anyway since we are not that rich and we love to shares..some berth will be allocated for paying guest..welcome aboard..!