Herba yang penting untuk masak -memasak.

Monday, February 12, 2007

My hero



At times I liked him so much but after the brief spell of bad breath with his deputy who happened to be my idol, I do really hate him but after the Asian Money Crisis I envy him alot more than I hate him, when he step down gracefully I 'kow tow' to him when he keep on fighting for human rights while the others really working hard to please those new era Roman masters my respect grows and multiplied ten folds. Met him in Langkawi last November but I'm not daring enough even to just say Hello Doc.what with all those bodyguards around him, I don't want to interupt their breakfast. I had to decline an invitation by his stable manager, no regrets anyway I doesn't ride horses or learned enough to appreciate them.This one thing I'm very clear of, I'm the product from his drive towards science and engineering. I'm the product of his fully boarding school projects when he is the Minister of Education.I fully apreciate that and all the mix and humangous feeling of loves and hates towards him. Is his heart is deteriorating fast now ? So what..keep on soldiering Dr. Human beings alike you are not born daily..maybe one in fifty or hundred years.Get well soon my hero. May god bless you.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Born in 1962, reborn in 2005. Planning to sail the world with my family..to all those exotic places..anyway since we are not that rich and we love to shares..some berth will be allocated for paying guest..welcome aboard..!