Herba yang penting untuk masak -memasak.

Friday, February 23, 2007

Golf Club, Yacht club or no club

After deliberating for quite sometime on the issue of me ‘walk to the office’ instead of ‘drive to the office’ I had nearly convinced my family about the full benefits of it until Ina said no, no, no. You will drive to works. Period. O mygod when I tried my level best to be in democracy the other half had turned to dictatorship. ”No, no, no, I’m not a dictator or queen control, just utilizing my veto power”. Ah... utilizing the veto power! Anyway I managed to convince those two veto power crazy madams to joint me at the driving range at least. This is a royal decree. Trim down all those extras and pack your tummy! “ Kalau dua – dua merajuk, ana kawin tiga”! .

I still had the time to deliberate and choose which club to joint. As long as they have a complete gym and swimming pool they are qualified. I tend to like the golf club more than Yacht club but the food at Yacht club is any time better than Golf club and the those beer drinkers at Yacht club is a real piss off for me.

Since sending my son to work make me reach the office quite early every morning (@ 07.30 hrs) so my after office hours started @ 16.40 hrs, lots of time for golf! Not bad eh the fringe benefits of sending my son to work.

I’m not a real hardcore golf enthusiasts, only a fat man that got to be serious about his extra weight and fat contents! .

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Born in 1962, reborn in 2005. Planning to sail the world with my family..to all those exotic places..anyway since we are not that rich and we love to shares..some berth will be allocated for paying guest..welcome aboard..!