Herba yang penting untuk masak -memasak.

Friday, September 29, 2006

Baya

Tuesday 26-09-2006 @ 12.45 hrs. I had accompany Baya into the receiving corridor in between Operation Theatre and waiting area. Baya looks confident and strong.'Don't worry dear..I'll be just outside of the OT..about 20 feet away from you'. " can you please confirm whose signature is this Mr. Ari?" "That's my signature" "Thank you, with your consent we will proceed with the preparation procedure, you may wait for her at the waiting area" With that statement Baya was whisked into the OT. I went back to the ward at level three, the OT is at level two.
After about three hours I had called the nurse station to inquire about Baya's condition "she is still in the OT sir ".at 17.00 hrs.."she is still in the O.T sir.." I had became very suspicious..there might be some complication.."nurse.. can you please confirm her status..had the surgeon completed the procedure..? " "I believe she is O.K sir..maybe resting now.." " it is O.K with what ever you believe nurse..I just need my question answered that's all " " sorry sir the procedure is still on.." " thank you nurse"..
By that time I had to accept the fact there is complication take place in the procedure.I will just keep that info with me..no point in telling the others..tears started to stream down on my cheeks without me realising it..rush of to the toilet to dry up the tears and wash my face..but the redness in the eyes betrayed the news to Shida and Ina.
19.15 hrs. " how is it nurse ?" "The surgeons are nearly at the end part of the procedure sir they expected to tidy up everything and start the closing of the opening procedure about 45 minutes from now" " thank you nurse"
20.30 hrs. Baya was whisked away into the ICU..Allhamdulillah..the critical part is passed now..that's what I believe..actually the situation is not that simple..
Baya open her eyes briskly..the anaesthetic expert working frantically to bring her back..she keep on calling her name.. " Baya..wake up..wake up dear..please Baya..wake up.." " Shida holding back her tears as hard as she can..not even a sigh came out from Shida..so still..Time like been frozen..tears streaming down our cheek.."come Shida my dear..lets get out from the room and let the doctors try their level best without us keeping them under surveillance".
21.00 hrs. " you can come in now sir ".."sir, we had tried our level best..she recovered just now but we had to put her under sedative again..don't worry..the critical part is over.." " she will sleep until the morning.."
15.00HRS 27-09-2006. Baya out from ICU and warded.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Born in 1962, reborn in 2005. Planning to sail the world with my family..to all those exotic places..anyway since we are not that rich and we love to shares..some berth will be allocated for paying guest..welcome aboard..!