Herba yang penting untuk masak -memasak.

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Bowling.


Last night we had friendly bowling match between us from marine section. Even though I'm from maintenance since I'm base at marine they had invited me to joint them. I had spent three days of three games a day to polish back my hook skill to the level where I'm quite surprise at the accuracy I'm picking up. Comes the game day..I'm ready to set the lane ablaze..!

First game, I'm struggling like crazy trying to keep the ball on the lane! What happen man..? Not warm up yet? No..the lane is dry..! Oww man..So I called the supervisor to enquire about at what time had they performed the oiling? And the answer is. Sorry sir the oilier machine break down and we had not oiled the lane for two days now..

What choices do I have? With a sixteen-pound Ebonite Gyro specially drill for maximum hook, on a dry lane? Since that is the only ball I have, no other choices, got to play straight game boy! With a sixteen-pound hook ball? Yup..ahh..The misery to make a ball that love to hook into a straight..so I had spend the other two games cleaning both side gutter! What a waste for my preparation!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Born in 1962, reborn in 2005. Planning to sail the world with my family..to all those exotic places..anyway since we are not that rich and we love to shares..some berth will be allocated for paying guest..welcome aboard..!